Life & Health Insurance/life insurance question

Question
I have a question re life insurance want to know what is the nbest option to claim my life insurance as I have option for one lump sum of 50 thousand or a cash earning account. I dont undertsnad all my options and the nbest way to claim it that I will still earn the MOST interest.Please advise thanks I am 32 yo and I am claiming my insurance

Answer
Kari,

Great question. Thank you for asking. I will also say that I am sorry for your loss in this.

I honestly wish I was more of a financial advisor on things like this. To me, the best way to answer your own question is to decide how financially saavy you are. To me the lump sum would require more work to see to an investment possibility, but you may have some means to make something amazing from that. The cash earning account is a safe way to go as it allows you access of certain amounts of it and a check book and the whole thing.

You might consider doing a lump sum and maybe split out between 25K for whatever and another 25K to see about options on your own. You can do an annuity, which will pay you a monthly check for however long you want to set it up for or get with a financial professional who can advise you of other options that might allow for an IRA or something like that.

Everyone is different, but the first step is that you look within yourself and see what you feel you are capable of handling and go from there.

Life & Health Insurance

Gene Ramsay