Life & Health Insurance/medicade and life insurance polices

I have a $50,000 life insurance policy. And I also have MO Healthnetcare, is the amountof the policy going to effect my coverage?

Dear Tina:

I don't know all the rules in MO.  But in AZ the rules are that the cash value of the Life insurance cannot be more than $1,500.  If the policy you have has less that that amount you should be safe.  If it is more you will have to borrow the excess out and spend it.

Hope that help.  

Life & Health Insurance

Ronald Blau

Questions concerning Life, Health, Diability,Long Term Care Insurance and Reitement Income. I specialize in the senior market and can also answer questions about Medicare. I am located in Arizona and have licences in 22 states. I am active in placement of all personal and business forms of insurance. I work with many different carriers in all types of insurance including Life, Health, Disability and Long Term Care as well as financial planning.

I am one of the leading producers of Long Term Care and Life Insurance in Arizona. I am also a member of the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT). I work with seniors in the Life settlement market to get the most value for their Life Insurance policies that they no longer need.

MDRT- Top of the Table

I am licensed in Arizona and 21 states and have a Health, Life Licenses along with Series 6, 63, 65,22 licenses.

MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) Top of the Table