Life & Health Insurance/National Savings Life Insurance Co.

You've been asked about this company before and you suggested including a policy number.  I have 2 policies that my grandfather purchased at least 40 years ago and I need to know if the policies are still in effect.  I've tried in vain to contact someone online.  The policies were purchased by Woodrow W McCord for Derek McCord (policy# 6911493) and for Ramona McCord (policy# 6911494).  Any direction you can give me would be most appreciated.

Dear Ramona,

National Savings Life Insurance Company of Murfreesboro, TN was acquired by Victory Life Insurance which in turn was acquired by United Fidelity Life Insurance Company, Kansas City, MO. Over the years, blocks of NSL policies have been sold to various carriers so it might take some detective work to find which company is now servicing your policy.

If I were you, I would start with talking to someone at United Fidelity.

Willard R. Brumbaugh, LUTCF
(888) 792-2379  

Life & Health Insurance

Willard R. Brumbaugh, LUTCF, CSFP

I can handle questions concerning life insurance, it`s tax implications, how to determine what is appropriate, and how it fits in one`s estate and retirement planning.

For 2 1/2 years I was an expert on, where for most of that time I was ranked #1. I have been a moderator (instructor) for the Life Underwriters Training Council. I have been licensed since 1969. Organizations I belong to: National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors - California and the Inland Empire Estate Planning Council. I hold the professional designation of Life Underwriters Training Council Fellow.