Life & Health Insurance/whole life insurance

I am inquiring about whole life insurance.  I am 64 and have a 100,000 whole life policy with Aviva for $101 per month.  I have had it for about 3 yrs.   I have no health problems and only take Zantac 2/day for reflux.  My parents are 95 and 91 and in good health.  I am wondering the approx. cost of 250,000 whole life policy.   

Dear Marsha:

The answer to your question is that a $250K Universal Life, which is what you want, is about $294.00/month based on your being Preferred and a non smoker.  A whole Life at your age is too expensive.  A universal Life policy with a no lapse guarantee is what you want because it is low cost and does not build up much cash. I am assuming that you want this for the Death Benefit.  A whole life policy is more expensive and builds up cash value over many years.

I am licensed in Texas and would be happy to discuss this with you further.  I am an independent agent and represent many different companies.

Hope to hear from you.

Life & Health Insurance

Ronald Blau

Questions concerning Life, Health, Diability,Long Term Care Insurance and Reitement Income. I specialize in the senior market and can also answer questions about Medicare. I am located in Arizona and have licences in 22 states. I am active in placement of all personal and business forms of insurance. I work with many different carriers in all types of insurance including Life, Health, Disability and Long Term Care as well as financial planning.

I am one of the leading producers of Long Term Care and Life Insurance in Arizona. I am also a member of the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT). I work with seniors in the Life settlement market to get the most value for their Life Insurance policies that they no longer need.

MDRT- Top of the Table

I am licensed in Arizona and 21 states and have a Health, Life Licenses along with Series 6, 63, 65,22 licenses.

MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) Top of the Table