Life & Health Insurance/Dental insurance for elderly

Hello John,
I am a Medicare recipient trying to find a honest dental insurance plan that will pay partial benefits as dental is very expensive.
I have an advantage Medicare supplement plan that does offer a reasonable plan but has no providers in my area, all are much too far.
Would you have any ideas/suggestions ?
I reside in Connecticut .
Appreciate !

This is a tough question to answer. Since I do not transact business in Connecticut, I am unaware of dental plans that would be considered competitive in your state. However, my recommendation would be to begin by talking with an insurance broker. Many brokers (not all) can give advice that based on your specific situation. Due to Medicare eligibility, your options will be somewhat limited. Before you enroll in plan, you must be clear on what is covered, what is not covered, and if there are waiting periods attached to certain benefits. To the average consumer, this is near impossible to understand. That is what I would begin with a broker or an agent to assist you.

I'm sorry I cannot give you specifics, but I simply am not familiar with the insurance industry in Connecticut.

Life & Health Insurance

John Claborn

Any question on individual or employee-sponsored health insurance, Term life insurance, or Medicare questions. I cannot answer any question involving investment funded life insurance or any government-sponsored entitlement question that does not involve a private insurance company.

Our agency has over 35 years of combined experience. I, personally have been in the insurance business for 6 years. I have dealt with every type of client out there, young and old.

Texas Association of Health Underwriters Lubbock Association of Health Underwriters - Media/Communications Chair Young Professionals of Greater Lubbock Premier Networkers of Greater Lubbock (President)

Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Texas Tech University. Associates of Arts in Business Administration from Frank Phillips College.