Life & Health Insurance/question about life insurance

My question for u is this. I am setting up 50 k life insurance policy for me I am 65 female.  Was wondering if I mention that I was Hosp in last 12 months will that affect me getting accepted for policy? I don't think it is important I mention it front talking by on other act batch as life insurance?

Dear Carol:

To get a life insurance policy you have to disclose all your health conditions including that you were in a hospital in the last 12 months.  If it matters al depends on why you were there.

They will get medical records from your Doctor and check it against something called the MIB.  This is like a credit score but for health insurance claims.  So they will know that you have been in a hospital if your filed a claim with your health insurance.

Insurance is based on your medical, financial condition at the time you take out insurance.

Good luck with the application and I hope you get approved.

Life & Health Insurance

Ronald Blau

Questions concerning Life, Health, Diability,Long Term Care Insurance and Reitement Income. I specialize in the senior market and can also answer questions about Medicare. I am located in Arizona and have licences in 22 states. I am active in placement of all personal and business forms of insurance. I work with many different carriers in all types of insurance including Life, Health, Disability and Long Term Care as well as financial planning.

I am one of the leading producers of Long Term Care and Life Insurance in Arizona. I am also a member of the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT). I work with seniors in the Life settlement market to get the most value for their Life Insurance policies that they no longer need.

MDRT- Top of the Table

I am licensed in Arizona and 21 states and have a Health, Life Licenses along with Series 6, 63, 65,22 licenses.

MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) Top of the Table