Life & Health Insurance/Rio Grande National Life Ins. Co Military policy

Question
I found a whole life military policy in my mothers belongings a few years ago. My father was the insured.  My sister and I are listed in trust and my mother is listed as beneficiary who is passed on.

My sister and I have been trying to locate the policy to no avail. I know many have merged and are no longer licensed.
Kentucky Central stated all military policies went to Bankers Life and Casualty Company. Bankers denies there ever being a policy. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Donna

Answer
Dear Donna,

I am sorry for the delay. Could you e-mail me at willardbrumbaugh@yahoo.com with as much information that you have. I will try to use that information to find out what happened to that policy.

Willard R. Brumbaugh, LUTCF
CA License 0374776
(888) 792-2379

Life & Health Insurance

Willard R. Brumbaugh, LUTCF, CSFP