Lighting Design/Converting one Chandelier to Pendants

Question
I have a single light fixture in my dining rm that I now want to group three single pendants and hang from that one box.  I thought I saw a plate somewhere that can be used but now can't seem to locate one.  Do you know of such a device?  Thank you,  Sheree

Answer
You need to go to an electrical supply store (not a big box store) They may have one on Hand or they would have a connection to a mfr that may sell you one.
They don't normally like to do this because of the hazard of electrical malfunction and responsibility. They may try to sell you a new set of three pendants to replace yours.
Tony C.

Lighting Design

Tony Carango