You are here:

Lighting Design/Converting one Chandelier to Pendants


I have a single light fixture in my dining rm that I now want to group three single pendants and hang from that one box.  I thought I saw a plate somewhere that can be used but now can't seem to locate one.  Do you know of such a device?  Thank you,  Sheree

You need to go to an electrical supply store (not a big box store) They may have one on Hand or they would have a connection to a mfr that may sell you one.
They don't normally like to do this because of the hazard of electrical malfunction and responsibility. They may try to sell you a new set of three pendants to replace yours.
Tony C.

Lighting Design

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Tony Carango


i can answer all kinds of lighting questions but for stage lighting


i have 40 years in the business of architectural lighting design and am a Certified Lighting Designer

International Assoc of Lighting Designers, Illuminating Eng Society of North America

i have been an instructor of interior lighting at Arcadia University for about 16 years, I also gave a course for Drexel University, as weel as being a guest speaker at Various seminares for energy efficiency.

©2017 All rights reserved.