Lighting Design/Information about our chandelier

Question
Chandelier
Chandelier  
Hi Tony,
My husband and I are trying to find out any information we can about the chandelier that was in our home.  It is 32 light, with crystal and is 6 feet tall.  It has smooth brass finish.
We were hoping to find out style and value of the chandelier.
Thanks so much.

Answer
It is beautiful, it looks similar to a swarovski crystal chandelier, but i can't tell how old it is from the photo. If it is real crystal it could be in the $10K range. Unfortunately many lighting companies make knock-offs of swarovski style products. But you really need to see if the crystal is real or just cut glass. Try a jewelers maybe they could tell.
Here is a company that might be able to help. look at their Camelot style chandelier, this is what i think it is. They may be able to put a price on it for you but i don't think it's real expensive as something from the 1880's or 1890's(www.schonbek.com/ )
Tony C.

Lighting Design

Tony Carango