Literature/Similes in Hamlet

Dear Mr Sorensen,
My name is Mansour Shamsaeefard, MA student of English Translaion at Fars Science and Research University. For my research, I tried to find all the similes in the tragedy of Hamlet and analyse their translations into Persian. In some cases I am not sure whether they are similes or not. Of course in few cases I have such a problem. I wonder if you could help me with that. I'd be really grateful.
Yours sincerely,
Mansour Shamsaeefard

I'm a bit busy right now, and may need to take a short vacation from

To understand similes, have you checked Wikipedia's entry; it seems very helpful:

If you still need help, write again with specific examples in a couple of days.

- Tue Sorensen

Tue Sorensen

I am an authority on the complete works of Shakespeare, and can answer any questions relating to his plays, poetry and life. I specialize in interpretation, double-meanings and translation into modern language.

I was a top-rated Allexperts expert on this same subject several years ago.

Former member of the Danish Shakespeare Society, as well as an active participant in the scholarly SHAKSPER mailing list.

Three years of studying English literature at the University of Aarhus, Denmark