Literature/Similes in Hamlet

Question
Dear Mr Sorensen,
My name is Mansour Shamsaeefard, MA student of English Translaion at Fars Science and Research University. For my research, I tried to find all the similes in the tragedy of Hamlet and analyse their translations into Persian. In some cases I am not sure whether they are similes or not. Of course in few cases I have such a problem. I wonder if you could help me with that. I'd be really grateful.
Yours sincerely,
Mansour Shamsaeefard

Answer
Hello,

I'm a bit busy right now, and may need to take a short vacation from allexperts.com.

To understand similes, have you checked Wikipedia's entry; it seems very helpful:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simile

If you still need help, write again with specific examples in a couple of days.

- Tue Sorensen

Literature

Tue Sorensen