Literature/replay

Question
hello dear Nesbitt .
do u remember me...javad from iran..asked you about THE GLASS MENAGERIE drama..
i got some notes from your analyze and ending and mixed it with what was in my mind.last week i presented and i did my best.
my teacher and partners were surprised and enjoied that.
unfortunately i hadnt access to internet to replay to you.
and thank you
i have another question too.you know im student of literature but i have no plan how to study and learning english and specialy literature.
i want your advice give me a good way

Answer
Dear Javad:

hello dear Nesbitt .
i got some notes from your analyze and ending and mixed it with what was in my
mind.last week i presented and i did my best.
and thank you
i have another question too.you know im student of literature but i have no plan
how to study and learning english and specialy literature.
i want your advice give me a good way

**** Of course I remember you.  I have been hoping to hear from you again.  I have several
Iranian students who write to me almost daily.

I am also happy that your teacher and colleagues were pleased with your report.

Now, about your question of today:

1.  Learning about literature is very simple:  You must READ.  The more you read, the more your understanding of literature will grow.  It may not seem obvious at first, but over a period of time, you'll find stories written in English [or any other language] to be much easier.

2.  There are many sites on the internet that help you learn English grammar.  They provide definitions and examples of usage.  Some of them even offer short tests, which you can take to see how much you have understood.

I have a long list of websites.  They are in a Word document format and they are "annotated," which means that there is a short description of what is found at each site.  Also, each site
is hyperlinked, so you such click on the name of the site and your computer will take you to that site.

Unfortunately, I cannot send this document through Allexperts, because the format will not
be recognizable.  If you send me YOUR personal e-mail address, I will send the list to you.

By the way, Javad, taking the short test about aspects of English grammar is FUN.  You can take your time in reading the questions, and the ANSWERS are given at the end of each exercise.  Only YOU will see your answers.  If you give the wrong answer for any question, you can go back and read the explanation again.

Ted Nesbitt

Literature

Ted Nesbitt