Literature/I Need Help Doing My Thesis Statement

Question
The Novel "Things Fall Apart" By Chinua Achebe

The Thesis Statement Has To Be About The Following Question :

"[ Okonkwo's]whole life was dominated by fear, the fear of failure and of weakness" (Achebe 13). How is this idea demonstrated in Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart?

Answer
Hi Evely,

The first step for you is to answer the question that has been presented to you.

My way of explaining how a thesis crafted is to make an observation (which the quote has already done for you). The next step is to ask an essential question (the essay prompt has already done that for you as well). Your thesis argument will be your response to the question asked.

Once you have responded, I (or anyone else) can then look at how you craft the argument and the validity of your reasoning.

Write back once you have some material for me to look at!

Sam Noel

Literature

Samuel Noel