Hi dear Tue,
Pleas help me know the meaning of these expressions:
Subjective experience
Objective position

Hello Suren,

Subjective experience refers to the experiences and perceptions of an individual person (a "subject"), who may experience things according to his or her own personal interpretations, based on his or her own personality and social background. Any personal opinion or belief, based on personal emotion, individual ideas or personal faith, is subjective experience.

An objective position is a standpoint which is the opposite of subjective; it is based on objective or scientific criteria, i.e. on established and proven facts that all knowledgeable people agree about. To have an objective position is to accept things that have been established as certain, and which therefore constitute *knowledge* rather than opinion or belief.

- Tue Sorensen

Tue Sorensen

I am an authority on the complete works of Shakespeare, and can answer any questions relating to his plays, poetry and life. I specialize in interpretation, double-meanings and translation into modern language.

I was a top-rated Allexperts expert on this same subject several years ago.

Former member of the Danish Shakespeare Society, as well as an active participant in the scholarly SHAKSPER mailing list.

Three years of studying English literature at the University of Aarhus, Denmark