Literature/literature in english

Question
how is title related to theme

Answer
Hello,

That is a very brief question. In general, there is no rule that title and theme have to be related at all. A title can be anything, and it won't necessarily reflect the theme. Of course, sometimes title and theme *can* be related. Usually, the title will refer to the theme in some way. Again, there are many ways for this to be done; it is hard to say anything about without a specific example.

Also, for a discussion on title and theme, it is a prerequisite that you know what title and theme are, respectively. You may want to study up on that. To my mind, "theme" is sort of the message that a story has; the core idea, subject or situation that a writer wants to illustrate and illuminate in his or her work.

- Tue Sorensen

Literature

Tue Sorensen