Literature/improvment

Question
hello tue i feel now i seem to be growing and expanding in literacy by way of remarkability   can i ask you something of interest to me   what about linguistics ,  semantics , phoenetics  ,semiotics which are all interrelated to grammer and syntax aswell as  more of others   if i study them to apply them will there be vast improvment in my writing and speaking etc  please advise   by the way you have allways been inspiring  thankuyou   dillon

Answer
Hello Val,

You still need to remember correct punctuation, Val! ;-) Or did you send this question on a phone?

Thanks for the question. Well, I am not aware which exact level you are on, but all studying helps. And many great thinkers felt that self-education was the best form of education! So by all means, look into every aspect of language studies that seems interesting and convenient to you - let your interest in one thing lead on to ignite an interest in a related area. Always be thirsty for knowledge and always learn from what you read, and try to write like the masters. Copying the writing style of great writers (for practice) is a great way to improve your own skills and accumulate experience. Learning more can never hurt! If you want to be a writer, it is also a good idea to practice your writing every day - but I probably told you this before!

The more you know about the world, the more you can see how everything is connected and how everything is interesting! Thus, the more you know, the more you will want to know. It's a great process to get into, always getting smarter and more skillful. :-) Do it!

- Tue

Literature

Tue Sorensen