Literature/Quote

Question
I need help finding the exact page number of this quote that I am using in my college paper. I do not have the book, only the quote because it is famous, but in order to cite it correctly, I need the page number.

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around”. Leo Buscaglia, Born for love: Reflections on Loving.

Answer
Hello

Using books.google.com, I was able to search within one edition that suggests it is on page 372.

If you have never used google books, it is perfect for this application!

Here is the link to my search query:
https://books.google.com/books?id=XwRlQVGjwEAC&focus=searchwithinvolume&q=%22Too+often+we+underestimate+the+power+of+a+touch%2C+a+smile%2C+a+kind+word%2C+a+listening+ear%2C+an+honest+compliment%2C+or+the+smallest+act+of+caring%2C+all+of+which+have+the+potential+to+turn+a+life+around%22

G.

Literature

Garrett