Literature: Contemporary/re: what was the novel with the humanoid dogs?

Johnb wrote at 2010-03-08 09:37:37
The book you are referring to is "Lives of the Monster Dogs" by Kirsten Bakis (Warner Books, 1997)

In this imaginative novel, super intelligent giant dogs colonize 21st-century New York and are the toast of town until they can't cope and barricade themselves inside a fantastic castle.

Ellen wrote at 2011-03-10 03:36:47
I once read a book, but much earlier, in the early 80's. about a group of talking wild dogs that, from what I recall, were overtaking humans. I have alwys searched for the book again but have never found it. I remeber it being titled THE HAVEN. Your description is the closest thing I have ever found to what I have been looking for.

jlafl1717 wrote at 2014-10-13 20:31:52
How about "Lives of the Monster Dogs" by Kirsten Bakis?

Literature: Contemporary

Frank Leeding