Little House on the Prairie/episode questions

Charles Hollingsworth wrote at 2011-09-26 21:10:44
Dear Linda, the answers to both of your questions are: The British plan of Chapter One consists of the defeat of the Spanish Armada by the British in 1688 which ensured their contemporary dominance of the seas and the other is a study of "The Lady of the Lake",a poem by Sir Walter Scott. Actually,there is a third one and that is "Madison's War" so-called of the War of 1812 because it was highly unpopular as well as President James Madison was unpopular! All these were in the second season episode "Four Eyes".

Charles Hollingsworth wrote at 2013-05-01 19:53:48
OOPS!!! There is a typo in my answer. The British defeated the Spanish Armada in 1588 instead of 1688.

Little House on the Prairie

I can answer almost any questions about episodes of Little House, I know some about what the actors are doing now. I have watched the entire show and love it!

I own most of the DVDs with the exception of Seasons 7 and 8, which I intend to have at some point. I watch the show over and over and have a very good memory, so I should be able to answer most questions.

I belong to a successful band.

High school and attending university for medical science.

I am an honour roll student.