Little House on the Prairie/The Talking Machine

Question
My son is doing a science experiment creating a phonograph and I am looking for a snap shot picture of the 'Talking Machine' with either Nellie or Laura, as this is where the idea started. any sugeestions?

Answer
Nellie with the Talking Machine
Nellie with the Talkin  
Hi Julie!  I checked online and wasn't able to find an image of Nellie or Laura with the Talking Machine. So...I found the episode online and took a screen shot of Nellie (at her meanest!) with the Talking Machine. I used my editing software to increase the resolution so that it wouldn't be quite so pixel-ish.  Here's a link to the finished photo: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6ZxTboeh_ls/UPcXuCjkpZI/AAAAAAAAAW8/ZW2WIuYq2XY/s1600/

Let me know if that works for you.  Thanks so much for your question, and good luck to your son on his Science Experiment!

Little House on the Prairie

Janet B