Little House on the Prairie/Leslie Landon

Y didn't Leslie Landon play Laura Ingalls Wilder in Little House on the Prairie?

I'm not exactly sure. But, the producers decided to cast Melissa Gilbert in the role. I don't know if Leslie Landon ever even tried out for the role. I do know she was the one who informed Melissa that she got the role, beating out 500 other actresses, and that they were close, as Melissa attended school with Leslie.

Little House on the Prairie

Chantel Robinson

I can answer anything. I love this show, and I can answer questions about the show, as well as questions based on the actual history of Laura Ingalls Wilder. Anything goes really.

Little House on the Prairie is a classic. It has a special place in my heart. I have watched it for years. I read the books. I have also studied the history of Laura Ingalls Wilder.

I am a high school graduate. I have some college experience, but do not yet have a degree. However, I do intend to continue pursuing it.