Living on a Budget, Saving Money/owning a house and bill

Question
i am expecting my first child with my boyfriend and my boyfriend really wants to buy a house but i dont think him and i can afford it,he makes about 1,200 a month and my income var. how much and what are the average bills for owning the house in Wisconsin ?

Answer
well in minn with propane. you figure 300 a month for gas electric and water if you dont have a well..thats my utility nut..groceries are 500 and gas 200. so unless you get something under 100k with a payment of 300 -400 a month you have real issues....my propane cost me 1250 this year and thats cause i own my tanks and get a better price. most people lease tanks or your in the city and you pay period.

good luck..maybe look at a duplex and rent half of it out..or a house that has an ability to have a private room made by putting up a false wall..and reant that.

good luck

Living on a Budget, Saving Money

tbaarr