Living on a Budget, Saving Money/rich people

Question
what is the difference rich people and the average joe?what kind of mail you think they recieve etc.? like the average joe recieves all these credit card offers i know the rich dont do you know? what isnthe difference and if you drive for a living like i think u do can you become rich?

Answer
I read a book 40 years ago by a guy named tyler hicks. He said the secret to becoming rich is the effective use of other peoples money.. Now I drive rig to pay my monthly nut so my investments wont get broken. MY nut includes 60k of credit card debt at 3-5% interest rates for the life of the loan. these loans were gotten 10 years ago with the repub easing of credit. UNLIKE most people i can make 15% on this money a year.  So i pay 3-5% interest and gain 10-12% profit. meanwhile my job pays the minimum payments..THIS IS my secret to owning the harley and corvette and classic mustang i own. and yes i own my house but its not paid off. I choose to pay 4% for the home loan and keep the money, I could use to pay it off,in my investments..and i get a tax write off.

This is my path of success. I own no company. I am a worker bee. and I direct my investments. IE i made a profit on the downside and the upside when the market tanked due to the idiot republicans doing their shutdown crap. I call myself an ex republican because the party is controlled by the idiot preachers that barry goldwater warned about in 1964.

they prove their theocratic not democratic form of governing everytime they pass  religious based/bible based laws and ignore the separation of state and church that our founding father thomas Jefferson was so addamant must be included in our government. heck we kill osama bin ladden for trying to force religious based sharia law on people.

I profited from their recession under reagan and bush as i knew it would happen and acted accordingly.. MY blog AS TBAARR SEES IT has as its first post. written dec 2006. BEFORE THE STOCK MARKET CRASH OF FEB 2007.

how do you support the repubs that are about to give us a housing bubble again like in 86 when lincoln savings failed and caused a domino effect of failed savings in loans.

that was my history lesson to you. IF YOU ignore history you will lose money. IF you parrot history and play your investments related to it,as i do. YOU might own a 250k home too.

good luck in your future

while the market currently tanks. watch the symbol UDOW. this is an upside bet on the dow average.

in the last shutdown it went from 90-81..its high a week ago was over 102 a unit.

i also play the down side using the SDOW. it went from 37 a unit to 43 a unit when the market tanked.

its up to 33.90 from a 32.00 low in the last week. 700 bought 20 units and has made 40 bucks. so 20 profit in a week after commission..thats 3%

do 3% every month for 12 months and you make 36% a year.

show me a bank who is gonna pay you 36% a year.

thats my secret. simple small consistent gains

Living on a Budget, Saving Money

tbaarr