Living on a Budget, Saving Money/getting

is there anyway to get rich overnight?

dont we wish..thats why the powerball sells...but if you learn to graph a stock trend and play the bottom as the graph can profit very well.. was around 213 about 10 days ago and then it pulled back 5% to a bottom of its 212 again..that 5 buck move based on a 5% pullback before earning is reported is a traditional move..that move can be played with a leap call option..a jan 2014 210 strike call went up 200 bucks in value with that 5 buck move...the option cost 2k so its a 10% return..and it can be done 3 to four times a year as there are 4 ex dividends and 4 earning reports a year..

you graph your stock year to year..look for a consistant pattern and then play it...its the only gamble i can see that pays more than it loses...or you can go to vegas and look for a guy that runs a betting business like described in the bruce willis movie ..lay the favorite..from 2012..and learn how he does it...If i had seen that movie when i was 20 ..I would have made the effort to check it out

good luck with your plans

oh here is a trick i used to pay for my first house..actually my first house house payment..

I had a 2 bedroom with a blocked off living room i made into a 3rd bedroom..

instead of roomates sharing the rent..i had tenants.. i rented each room for 75 a week plus 10 bucks for utilities

thus made 340 a month per man

3 rooms paid house payment was 700...I bought a nice cheap 20 foot trailer..put it in the garage and lived in there..and collected my rent weekly

just an idea

good luck

Living on a Budget, Saving Money

I prefer to answer only public questions so all can benefit . there is a donation button.but its not necessary for you to donate to ask me a question. if you want to donate. it will go to my daughters education fund and I thank you. Questions related to credit card management and use of credit to achieve your financial goals I have found on google that my screename has been linked to some garbage financial sites, that I have nothing to do with Please ask me to verify this if you are not sure and let me know who is making any claims so i can sue their asses off this is my website or my blog

i own over 10 credit cards

8 of these have credit limits over 10k and i use 2 of them to invest with

i have the balance as a fixed life of the loan balance transfer

and make 10 points profit on the money

I retired doing this in 1996

and wish to pass on my experience. BE aware I got married in 1998 and started Driving Rig in 2004 so that I could get affordable quality Heath insurance for my family as I now have 2 beautiful daughters 4 and 8 as of aug 2007, so I may take longer to answer som questions. i cover such subjects as, my approach to credit, how to establish and maintain multiple accounts, how i get single digit life of the loan balance transfers, how i use their money for 45 days interest free, how i use credit cards to invest for 30% a year profit, and how i maintain a 650+ credit rating while holding 5 or more accounts. I challege anyone have me compare any answer, that suze orman gives on her tv show, to what i would suggest as i find her answers just plain incompetant, especially when she states that borrowing money from an ira causes you to pay double taxation. Thats just plain wrong

outsourced electrical engineer with a calculus background