Living on a Budget, Saving Money/credit comp not crediting payments

hi..recently i made the mistake of getting a barkley credit card. they are based in philadelphia, ps. when you send money to  pay, sometimes the check does not clear for 3 months and sometimes its 2 month. lately i sent them 240 dollars, and after the check cleared the bank they wrote e mail and said the payment was late. phone calls and e mails to them have done nothing to help. today i have to go to the bank and print out checks and fax to them so they can see i paid. is there anybody or site on the federal or state level to report this to? even if you can point me  in the right direction to report this abuse of customers would help. thanks so much!

i would do a bbb complaint and cancel the account 2nd then call the fraud department of your state attorney generals office.  I believe there is a complaint division that was created as part of the dodd frank banking bill.

If they are failing to credit the payment in a timely manner thats 1 thing dodd frank was supposed to cover.

Your governors office may be of assistance as they may be violating your states laws.

they are probably shafting your credit and you may also have a legal situation that an attorney may be interested in.

My first thought would be to pay them with electronic bank payments.

some banks give a payment date guarantee and will reimburse you for late fees if the payment they sent is credited after the date they promised it would arrive by.

i wish u luck and i would suggest you contact a reputable bank like chase or bank of america and get a secured or unsecured card and try to pay ur bills with that card and carry a balance.

this will allow you to take your cash for those bills and pay off this scumbag outfit.

good luck

Living on a Budget, Saving Money

I prefer to answer only public questions so all can benefit . there is a donation button.but its not necessary for you to donate to ask me a question. if you want to donate. it will go to my daughters education fund and I thank you. Questions related to credit card management and use of credit to achieve your financial goals I have found on google that my screename has been linked to some garbage financial sites, that I have nothing to do with Please ask me to verify this if you are not sure and let me know who is making any claims so i can sue their asses off this is my website or my blog

i own over 10 credit cards

8 of these have credit limits over 10k and i use 2 of them to invest with

i have the balance as a fixed life of the loan balance transfer

and make 10 points profit on the money

I retired doing this in 1996

and wish to pass on my experience. BE aware I got married in 1998 and started Driving Rig in 2004 so that I could get affordable quality Heath insurance for my family as I now have 2 beautiful daughters 4 and 8 as of aug 2007, so I may take longer to answer som questions. i cover such subjects as, my approach to credit, how to establish and maintain multiple accounts, how i get single digit life of the loan balance transfers, how i use their money for 45 days interest free, how i use credit cards to invest for 30% a year profit, and how i maintain a 650+ credit rating while holding 5 or more accounts. I challege anyone have me compare any answer, that suze orman gives on her tv show, to what i would suggest as i find her answers just plain incompetant, especially when she states that borrowing money from an ira causes you to pay double taxation. Thats just plain wrong

outsourced electrical engineer with a calculus background