Living on a Budget, Saving Money/How

What is the easiest (i.e. cheapest) way for a non-business owner to get a Costco or Sam's club Business Membership?
Thank you

Sorry taking so long, I just got back in town.  I will give this answer a shot, but I may not be the best for this.  Check to see if your employer qualifies you to get a card first.  A lot of times you can get one through them.  If you are in any special groups or clubs this may also qualify you.  If you attend a church, and your church is a member you may be able to get added on cheaply. The cheapest way is by owning a business, or maybe you can go with a friend or neighbor that is a member and shop when they do.  Generally the rates for these clubs are the cheapest when you are a business owner.  Some of the deals are good, if you dont mind buying in bulk.  I hope this helps.  

Living on a Budget, Saving Money

Tim West

Budgeting, credit, collections, basic insurance and investing. Small business budgeting basic will and estate planning.

Financial coach since 2009. Help coach people in personal and small business financces.

Head of financial ministries at Grace Fellowship of Augusta,Dave Ramsey Certified financial counselor and 20 years of doing it my self.