Living on a Budget, Saving Money/Re load able CC or other methods of putting cash onto plastic

Question
Mr. West,

Hello, I'll be brief I'm certain you are busy.

First of all I am moving to Oahu HI, more specifically the North Shore.  A little insight my credit is in pieces.  No health insurance for a season of my life cost/got billed for over 100k.

I am going over with 35k in cash, that is to start a entire new life.  From a vehicle to silverware AND I am taking a year off to regain my health budget is the word of the year in 2016.  I have almost all of it and I have it all broken up in money orders (no larger than $1000 per).

Here is my huge primary question.

I would like to put some of it little by little on one of those re-load types of CC.  My personal accounts cannot go above one thousand.  I will keep all my MO is a safe deposit box.  What is the best way if there is one at all to put parts of it on plastic?

Thank you so very much for your time, it means a great deal to me.
Merry Christmas Happy Holidays and have a wonderful and healthly 2016.

Chris

P.S  A small explanation.  My move is 100% for my health.  The money has taken me 5-7 years with the majority of it coming from my family.  They know I'm .....have health issues that's all and within a year I will be back in the rat race of life.  I just wanted to connect the dots for you as to whom you were in contact with.

Answer
I am assuming you are wanting to use the preloaded cards to keep you from overspending. These do charge you a fee a lot of the times to use them.  I would either use cash or deposit the money in a bank account and use a debit card.  Budget out the amount you need to to live on and deposit it in an account monthly. I hope this helps.  

Living on a Budget, Saving Money

Tim West