Living on a Budget, Saving Money/money

hi, I want to save and invest money on a regular basis.. weekly ..sometimes I don't have enough to save..i have made a target every year to save but it does not happen always... how can I save on a consistent basis,thanks

the change trick and the envelope trick.

open ur wallet at breakfast and put a buck into an envelope. thats 30 bucks at months end.

the change trick.  toss ur change in a jar.  every 3 days count it.  the jar has an envelope in it. you buy 1 or 2 bucks worth of change with paper dollars.

u spend that change for lunch. u have 30-60 bucks at months end

hope this helps

when u can get to 100 a month i will suggest a credit card trick i use.

first show the dillengence to do the 30 and pls follow up

good luck

Living on a Budget, Saving Money

I prefer to answer only public questions so all can benefit . there is a donation button.but its not necessary for you to donate to ask me a question. if you want to donate. it will go to my daughters education fund and I thank you. Questions related to credit card management and use of credit to achieve your financial goals I have found on google that my screename has been linked to some garbage financial sites, that I have nothing to do with Please ask me to verify this if you are not sure and let me know who is making any claims so i can sue their asses off this is my website or my blog

i own over 10 credit cards

8 of these have credit limits over 10k and i use 2 of them to invest with

i have the balance as a fixed life of the loan balance transfer

and make 10 points profit on the money

I retired doing this in 1996

and wish to pass on my experience. BE aware I got married in 1998 and started Driving Rig in 2004 so that I could get affordable quality Heath insurance for my family as I now have 2 beautiful daughters 4 and 8 as of aug 2007, so I may take longer to answer som questions. i cover such subjects as, my approach to credit, how to establish and maintain multiple accounts, how i get single digit life of the loan balance transfers, how i use their money for 45 days interest free, how i use credit cards to invest for 30% a year profit, and how i maintain a 650+ credit rating while holding 5 or more accounts. I challege anyone have me compare any answer, that suze orman gives on her tv show, to what i would suggest as i find her answers just plain incompetant, especially when she states that borrowing money from an ira causes you to pay double taxation. Thats just plain wrong

outsourced electrical engineer with a calculus background