Living on a Budget, Saving Money/enquiry

I want to buy a house in the near future.. how should I start planning my finances for it.thanks

Thank you for your question.

What monthly amount do you have, beyond current must need expenses? How much do you currently pay for rent? Do you have any funds saved?

Thank you for more information so that I can better answer your question.

Living on a Budget, Saving Money

Meghan Cross

I can answer questions related to financial management as it related to everything but specific-financial investments/trading. I also answer questions or help guide people to answering my questions to them, about how to explore their relationships with money.

I coach individuals in exploring their relationships with money and in reorganizing their financials to include income, debt, and their personal spending and savings plans. For eighteen years, as an accountant, I have worked with small and mid-sized business owners in their accounting and budget management processes.

Center for Financial Social Work American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers

Certified Financial Social Work Educator/Coach Certified Bookkeeper Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor