Living With Disabilities/Scoliosis or something else?

dear Dr , im suffering with a 30 degree spinal curve ( scoliosis ) my doctor says that it is just a slight curve that donot need any treatment.ive searched from internet that scoliosis are generally not painful.but dear Dr, since 3 to 4 years  , i am going through so much pain in my legs , shoulders, back and lumbar spine region. when i told my Dr about this condition of mine , he asked me to get some blood tests done. all the reports of mine were very good except vitamin D . i have a deficiency of Vitamin D.and i take medicine CALTRATE-D to overcome this deficiency.still the pain persist.please tell me what should i do or which Dr shall i concern.i was also referred to a Rhuematologist by my dr.but i didn't take any appointment of rhuematologist.pleaseee help me outt

The scoliosis could explain some of your pain. Also, you need to understand that when you have a curve in your back. A lot of other parts of your body are compensating to keep you balanced. So you may be getting pain from muscles that are tired and being over used. As for any specific condition I am not sure. These days there are thousands of conditions that are known and many that doctors still have yet to understand so I would make more appointments with specialists to better understand what's going on with your body. I hope this helps a little and I wish you the best of luck. I know how much pain can just leave you drained of energy. Try an. Over thr counter pain killer to take the edge off and try to push yourself into a straight posture. It will hurt and feel uncomfortable but it will help the other muscles.

Living With Disabilities

Elizabeth Bell

at 18 months old I was diagnosed with a neuromuscular disease called muscular dystrophy.I have gone through the process, to be on special programs that help you live on your own and help you find doctors and get the care you need to be able to live a healthy, happy life in your own home. I am also a wife and a mother to a beautiful four month old daughter, no I did not adopt her. I actually gave birth to this child. I can answer questions that deal with anything from dealing with people in school, in workplaces, and pretty much anyone else that you will run into in life. I can also help you understand the process that will help you get into your own home but still get the help that you require. I can also help you with dealing with relationships and making sure that you keep your relationship and your care separate so that you have a beautiful, wonderful love life. I also have a gift to read people's personalities with little information to determine if both personalities are compatible. Some people may question this ability but it hasn't failed me yet. I feel it is my goal in life to help others be happy with the ones that they love, and for them to have the courage and support to stand up for what they believe in and for what they want in life.

I have had this disease for almost 24 years, spent a year and nursing facilities, an assisted living facilities. I went to 35 weeks with a child. Went through at least one miscarriage. I have been through many relationships and learned something from each one. I feel as if I have gotten to a point where I have found the perfect balance between my love life and making sure that I get the care that I need.

my only educational credential is living life with the disease I was given. as well as dating the man that I have dated and the lessons from how each relationship fell apart. I have learned lessons from being in a nursing home for seven months and for living in assisted living for three months. I am a hands-on person so I learned the most when I left the ''nest''.