Living With Disabilities/UNTITLED

Question
i was wondering would you please explain to me: how does a unborn baby get cerebral palsy?

(P.S would you please try to give your answer in a easy way that I can understand)
Thanks

Answer
I think web MD explains it best

Cerebral palsy is caused by a brain injury or problem that occurs during pregnancy, birth, or within the first 2 to 3 years of a child's life. Cerebral palsy can be caused by:

Problems from being born too early (premature birth).
Not getting enough blood, oxygen, or other nutrients before or during birth.
A serious head injury.
A serious infection that can affect the brain, such as meningitis.
Some problems passed from parent to child (genetic conditions) that affect brain development.

Living With Disabilities

Jon Eriquezzo, MS