Living With Disabilities/UNTITLED

i was wondering would you please explain to me: how does a unborn baby get cerebral palsy?

(P.S would you please try to give your answer in a easy way that I can understand)

I think web MD explains it best

Cerebral palsy is caused by a brain injury or problem that occurs during pregnancy, birth, or within the first 2 to 3 years of a child's life. Cerebral palsy can be caused by:

Problems from being born too early (premature birth).
Not getting enough blood, oxygen, or other nutrients before or during birth.
A serious head injury.
A serious infection that can affect the brain, such as meningitis.
Some problems passed from parent to child (genetic conditions) that affect brain development.

Living With Disabilities

Jon Eriquezzo, MS

Assisting people who have disabilities to live in their community.

Jon is the Executive Director of Crotched Mountain Residential Services in Greenfield, NH. He arrived at Crotched Mountain in October, 2001. He has over 30 years experience working in the field of developmental disabilities. He has held similar positions at LifeStream, Inc., in New Bedford, Massachusetts; Developmental Services of Strafford County in Dover; and The Plus Company, Inc., in Nashua. Jon has also served as a mental illness management case worker for the Area Agency in Nashua, NH and worked as a residential coordinator for the Society to Advance the Retarded and Handicapped in Norwalk, CT.

New Hampshire Residential Provider Network, Private Provider Network, National Rehabilitation Association.

MS Organizational Management and Leadership, Springfield College School of Human Services, Community Health Care Management Certificate from Antioch University