Living With Disabilities/cerebral palsy

my brother 27year,had cerebral palsy since birth
he can walk but on his toes and with difficulty,he speaks slowly,has hands tremor
his mentality is excellent,he loves computer programs
we are Iraqi refugees,we expect to come to CT,USA in april
is there any treatment options for his case?
how can you help him?
can he study?work?
is there any Humanitarian organizations that can help him?

Hello Mustafa,

Your brother should be able to study and work as long as the appropriate supports are in place for him.

I'm providing this link which should give you all of the information that you need in order to get started:

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Living With Disabilities

Jon Eriquezzo, MS

Assisting people who have disabilities to live in their community.

Jon is the Executive Director of Crotched Mountain Residential Services in Greenfield, NH. He arrived at Crotched Mountain in October, 2001. He has over 30 years experience working in the field of developmental disabilities. He has held similar positions at LifeStream, Inc., in New Bedford, Massachusetts; Developmental Services of Strafford County in Dover; and The Plus Company, Inc., in Nashua. Jon has also served as a mental illness management case worker for the Area Agency in Nashua, NH and worked as a residential coordinator for the Society to Advance the Retarded and Handicapped in Norwalk, CT.

New Hampshire Residential Provider Network, Private Provider Network, National Rehabilitation Association.

MS Organizational Management and Leadership, Springfield College School of Human Services, Community Health Care Management Certificate from Antioch University