Living With Disabilities/young adult mild mentally challanged

Question
I have a 23 year old mentally challenged young adult who desperately is in need of socialization with other young mentally challenged adults.  She works one day a week.  We have worked with Community Bridges but just when you have someone who is helpful they leave and we start from square one every time. She is lonely and just wants friends.  We have struggled to find a group that she can socialize with.  She is high function and looking to find others "like" her.  She lives in Weare, NH.  Any suggestion would be much appreciated.

Answer
Hi Keri,

Staff turnover can be a problem no matter where you go. I'd be happy to discuss options. Given that we are so close geographically, I would suggest that you give me a call.

603-547-3311 ext 1202

I'm in the office most of next week.

Jon

Living With Disabilities

Jon Eriquezzo, MS