Living With Disabilities/IM TIRED

Question
(This is not a spam question or a homework question)
I have a disability called cerebral palsy and I was wondering would you please explain to me in a simple way that I can understander: how come I my hand(s) get tired if I write for a while or cut up meat?

Thanks

Answer
This is a very good question Cameron. I myself have a disease called Muscular Dystrophy and if I write for long periods my hands also get tired.
Here's what's going on, your forcing your very weak and spastic muscles to do something delicate (writing or cutting meat). The action alone requires a lot of strength without causing you injury. Most people with cerebral palsy are not able to cut things for themselves, or write for themselves. So being able to do that is a gift.
My advice to you is to take things little by little. Don't try to over do it by forcing your body to do too much. The fact that you have this ability is amazing, but we want you to continue to keep this ability. Trust your body and what it's telling you. If you're starting to feel tired, then you've probably done too much and need to rest.
I hope that I have been able to help you understand your disease better. Remember, I'm always here to help and try to answer your questions as fast as I possibly can. Please don't forget to rate my answer today.
Have a fantastic day.

Lizzie  

Living With Disabilities

Elizabeth Bell