Living With Disabilities/TALK TO ME

Question
(This is not a spam question on a homework question)
I have a disability called cerebral palsy and I was wondering would you please explain to me in a simple way that I can understand: how come I have trouble pronouncing certain letters/words

Thanks

Answer
Cameron,
Thank You for asking such wonderful questions.
If you remember when you asked why you stuttered. Well your tongue muscles will have issues moving certain ways in order to pronounce certain words.
It's just because the muscles in your tongue are not strong enough for you to be able to talk as clear as you would like to.
Again thank you for the great questions! Don't forget to rate my answer and feel free to nominate me if you'd like!
Remember, I'm always here to help!

Lizzie  

Living With Disabilities

Elizabeth Bell