Living With Disabilities/transportation

Question
Hello, I'm not sure if this is a question for you, but thought I'd try.  And I'm in New england in MA.  Also I'm familiar with Nashua NH....My husband had a stroke.  His left side is now what the neurologists call neglect. He's been in rehab in a nursing home.  I don't know if this is permanent. the physical therapists are working again with him to stand.  He is now motivated and is working hard.  after a very few sessions was making progress, but they don't want to give false hope so they tell me that they're not sure how well he will progress.  I'd like to get him out of there for day trips etc, they say maybe this can happen, of course they have to be able to transfer him to the car.  If this becomes a problem I have made up my mind to get a mini van for him.   As I said I'm not sure this is a question that you normally answer, but I thought you may be able to direct me to what type of van, or whatever else is needed or steer me in the right direction. Also any thing else you can think of to make his life easier. thank you

Answer
Hi Jan,

I would suggest contacting Ride-Away in Londonderry, NH. They have the best selection and their sales people will find a solution to best meet your needs.

http://www.ride-away.com/

Hope all goes well, and thank you for the question.

Jon

Living With Disabilities

Jon Eriquezzo, MS