Living With Disabilities/COME TO YOUR SEANCES

(This is not a spam question or a homework question)
I was wondering would you please tell me: is it a fact that people who have a disability can have more acute seance’s then normal people?

If it is a fact, would you please explain to me in a simple way that I can understand: how can they?

Yes, this often happens with people who are deaf or blind.
Simply put, the body compensates for the missing sense by allowing another to be extra sensitive. For those who are deaf, their hearing is extremely fantastic. For those who are blind, their sense of touch is amazing.
The human body has an amazing way with adapting to any situation that its put in.
I hope this helped. Please feel free to rate my answer as well as ask me questions any time.

Living With Disabilities

Elizabeth Bell

at 18 months old I was diagnosed with a neuromuscular disease called muscular dystrophy.I have gone through the process, to be on special programs that help you live on your own and help you find doctors and get the care you need to be able to live a healthy, happy life in your own home. I am also a wife and a mother to a beautiful four month old daughter, no I did not adopt her. I actually gave birth to this child. I can answer questions that deal with anything from dealing with people in school, in workplaces, and pretty much anyone else that you will run into in life. I can also help you understand the process that will help you get into your own home but still get the help that you require. I can also help you with dealing with relationships and making sure that you keep your relationship and your care separate so that you have a beautiful, wonderful love life. I also have a gift to read people's personalities with little information to determine if both personalities are compatible. Some people may question this ability but it hasn't failed me yet. I feel it is my goal in life to help others be happy with the ones that they love, and for them to have the courage and support to stand up for what they believe in and for what they want in life.

I have had this disease for almost 24 years, spent a year and nursing facilities, an assisted living facilities. I went to 35 weeks with a child. Went through at least one miscarriage. I have been through many relationships and learned something from each one. I feel as if I have gotten to a point where I have found the perfect balance between my love life and making sure that I get the care that I need.

my only educational credential is living life with the disease I was given. as well as dating the man that I have dated and the lessons from how each relationship fell apart. I have learned lessons from being in a nursing home for seven months and for living in assisted living for three months. I am a hands-on person so I learned the most when I left the ''nest''.