Living With Disabilities/STAND STILL

(This is not a spam question or a homework question)
I have a disability called cerebral palsy and I was wondering would you please explain to me in a simple way that I can understand: why do I loose my balance occasionally?

Simply put, your disease effects balance, coordination, and other muscles that are needed to stand. It's something that happens with all the people who have Cerebral Palsy. The body suffers from muscle spasms and weaknesses, other times your body just has a mind of its own it seems. No worries it's all part of your disease. If you do therapy, it may help keep that to a minimum.
I hope that helps!
Let me know if I can help you with anything else  

Living With Disabilities

Elizabeth Bell

at 18 months old I was diagnosed with a neuromuscular disease called muscular dystrophy.I have gone through the process, to be on special programs that help you live on your own and help you find doctors and get the care you need to be able to live a healthy, happy life in your own home. I am also a wife and a mother to a beautiful four month old daughter, no I did not adopt her. I actually gave birth to this child. I can answer questions that deal with anything from dealing with people in school, in workplaces, and pretty much anyone else that you will run into in life. I can also help you understand the process that will help you get into your own home but still get the help that you require. I can also help you with dealing with relationships and making sure that you keep your relationship and your care separate so that you have a beautiful, wonderful love life. I also have a gift to read people's personalities with little information to determine if both personalities are compatible. Some people may question this ability but it hasn't failed me yet. I feel it is my goal in life to help others be happy with the ones that they love, and for them to have the courage and support to stand up for what they believe in and for what they want in life.

I have had this disease for almost 24 years, spent a year and nursing facilities, an assisted living facilities. I went to 35 weeks with a child. Went through at least one miscarriage. I have been through many relationships and learned something from each one. I feel as if I have gotten to a point where I have found the perfect balance between my love life and making sure that I get the care that I need.

my only educational credential is living life with the disease I was given. as well as dating the man that I have dated and the lessons from how each relationship fell apart. I have learned lessons from being in a nursing home for seven months and for living in assisted living for three months. I am a hands-on person so I learned the most when I left the ''nest''.