Living with Obesity/help me out

Question
hello mam! i am nik from india. i am 16yrs old and weights 75. my height is 5'5. i do jogging and some exercises on regular basis , but can't find any chinage in myself. plz seggest some ways to lose some weight.
thanks !

Answer
Hi Nik!  I would add some strength training to your routine as more muscle helps burn more fat.  I would also suggest looking at your overall diet and make sure you aren't eating too many sweets or fried foods and more lean meat and lots of vegetables with some fruit.  Keep doing the jogging but maybe change it up a little like run fast for a minute, walk a minute, jog a minute and repeat.  Make sure when you are exercising that you are sweating, your heart is pumping but you can still talk but take breaths in between.  Have you tried going to a gym or meeting with a trainer?  You can just meet with one for a one time visit to have them show you exercises and give you hints and be more specific with your diet and exercise.  Hope this helps some!  Good luck!  

Living with Obesity

Kristina Crossway