Living with Obesity/Is this the right way to lose weight ?

Question
Hi
im a 32 year old male im 183 cm  104 Kg , since the last month i had determined to lose weight and reach 90 Kgs , my diet plan is as follows , heavy breakfast , heavy lunch. at night i go to the gym and walk on the Treadmill for like 45 minutes (to burn around 300 calories) , then i have a very light dinner (mainly low fat yogurt) ......so do you think what im doing is correct ?  and what do u recommend me to do ??

Answer
Hi, I'm very sorry about the delay...I've caught the flu and was out of commission for awhile.  I need a little more information to help you.  What do you mean when you say heavy breakfast and lunch?  How many calories?  Treadmill is fine but I would definitely add total body strength training to your routine.  You need muscle to burn calories and to have a good metabolism.  Your gym might offer a free meeting with a trainer that can get you started on a strength training program.  Hope this helps and let me know about your meals so I can tell you if you are on the right track.
Thanks!

Living with Obesity

Kristina Crossway