Living with Obesity/Weight Loss

I am a 5'7, 210 lbs caucasion male and I am looking for good excersises and diet to help me lose 30 lbs. I am in a wedding and would like to accomplish this in 2 months.

Hi Scott,
Your best bet is going to be a total body strength training routine...this will help you build muscle which will help you burn more calories.  If you belong to a gym, a trainer can help you get started or here is a list of exercises you can do at home.  Do these exercises without too much downtime in between so your heart rate is kept up the whole time and this will help you burn fat.
Hope this helps and good luck!

Living with Obesity

Kristina Crossway

Many men and women struggle with losing weight and I know how that feels personally. Now I am a NASM Certified Personal Trainer and I've spent many years researching the best way for people to get healthy, lose weight and maintain it. I hold a BS in Sports Management and Iím currently working on my MS in Health and Physical Education. I'm happy to answer questions you might have about obesity, losing weight or living healthy.

Having struggled with weight all my life as well as many health problems such as Lupus and Crohnís disease Iíve researched all my adult life on how to lose weight and keep it off and how to stay healthy when you are sick. I have my own personal training company, KrisCross Training, and Iíve been helping men, women and children get healthy and stay healthy for years. Check out my website,, or my blog

National Academy of Sports Medicine IDEA Health and Fitness Association Sharecare Elite Trainer AllExperts Expert in Strength Training, Womenís Fitness, Aerobics and Living with Obesity Livestrong

BS in Sports Management-Fitness and Nutrition Track-California University of PA MS in Health and Physical Education-North Georgia College and State University NASM Certified Personal Trainer CPR and AED Certified Venice Nutrition Certified Nutrition Coach