Living with Obesity/help me..

Hello.. I need some help on making the proper steps to losing weight.. Im 26 yrs and i weight 295; im 5'10 so i dont look horrible.

I want to know a simple meal plan that i can follow everyday - nothing fancy just some basic ideas for breakfast,lunch,dinner

The working out portion i can also just going back to my school gym - I was told the elliptical machine is the best one.

Help me... im pretty confused

Hi Alexie!
Very sorry for the delay as I was in the hospital with pneumonia.  I can't give you specific meal plans but you can join some websites like or and after joining for free you can answer some questions and they will tell you the amount of calories to consume each day to lose weight.  You can then search for foods on those websites in that calorie range or you can use something like this as an example: and alter it to meet your calorie needs.  An elliptical is great but also add some weight training as building muscle will help you burn the most fat.  Don't worry about getting bulky as that is a myth.  Women bodybuilders workout hours a day with super heavy weights to get bulky.  Women with great figures workout with weights, trust me.  Good luck!

Living with Obesity

Kristina Crossway

Many men and women struggle with losing weight and I know how that feels personally. Now I am a NASM Certified Personal Trainer and I've spent many years researching the best way for people to get healthy, lose weight and maintain it. I hold a BS in Sports Management and Iím currently working on my MS in Health and Physical Education. I'm happy to answer questions you might have about obesity, losing weight or living healthy.

Having struggled with weight all my life as well as many health problems such as Lupus and Crohnís disease Iíve researched all my adult life on how to lose weight and keep it off and how to stay healthy when you are sick. I have my own personal training company, KrisCross Training, and Iíve been helping men, women and children get healthy and stay healthy for years. Check out my website,, or my blog

National Academy of Sports Medicine IDEA Health and Fitness Association Sharecare Elite Trainer AllExperts Expert in Strength Training, Womenís Fitness, Aerobics and Living with Obesity Livestrong

BS in Sports Management-Fitness and Nutrition Track-California University of PA MS in Health and Physical Education-North Georgia College and State University NASM Certified Personal Trainer CPR and AED Certified Venice Nutrition Certified Nutrition Coach