Living with Obesity/Help!?

Question
Ok, so, how many calories does these burn:
100 Jumping Jacks
100 Sit-Ups
10 Push-Ups
1 Minute Of ButtKicks
Run In Place For 2 Minutes
Walk In Place For 15 Minutes
20 Squat & Press

And, repeat 5 times a day. So, thanx for getting back to me in advance. :)
- Angel

Answer
Hi Angel,
Everyone burns calories a little differently and the best way to know how many calories you are burning is to invest in an item such as exerspy or bodymedia and wear it and it will plug into your computer and give you an idea of how many calories you are burning.  If you can't invest in that then I suggest a website such as www.caleriesperhour.com and you can input your information and it will estimate what the average person would burn with these exercises.
Good luck!

Living with Obesity

Kristina Crossway