Living with Obesity/Summertime dedication

I'm a teenager & overweight. I weigh 245lbs. I need tips on losing weight this summer. I really want to loose my pouch this summer if possible and shape my buttocks. Please Help.

Hi Le,
I would really need to do a personal evaluation of your whole diet and lifestyle habits to really give you an accurate idea of how to get in better shape.  What I can suggest is that you visit a few local gyms who can offer you a free week with a free evaluation from a personal trainer.  They can give you several options of what to do and show you how to do it at home.  If you feel comfortable at a gym then you can see if you can continue working out there or do what they showed you at home.  If your family can't afford it then usually some local YMCA's can offer programs for free to help out teenagers.  I can't really offer much more advice without evaluating you in person.  You can also check out the website and register for free that can offer you advice, exercise routines and dietary guidelines for free as well.  Make sure you get approval from a medical doctor before starting any exercise routines.  Good luck!

Living with Obesity

Kristina Crossway

Many men and women struggle with losing weight and I know how that feels personally. Now I am a NASM Certified Personal Trainer and I've spent many years researching the best way for people to get healthy, lose weight and maintain it. I hold a BS in Sports Management and Iím currently working on my MS in Health and Physical Education. I'm happy to answer questions you might have about obesity, losing weight or living healthy.

Having struggled with weight all my life as well as many health problems such as Lupus and Crohnís disease Iíve researched all my adult life on how to lose weight and keep it off and how to stay healthy when you are sick. I have my own personal training company, KrisCross Training, and Iíve been helping men, women and children get healthy and stay healthy for years. Check out my website,, or my blog

National Academy of Sports Medicine IDEA Health and Fitness Association Sharecare Elite Trainer AllExperts Expert in Strength Training, Womenís Fitness, Aerobics and Living with Obesity Livestrong

BS in Sports Management-Fitness and Nutrition Track-California University of PA MS in Health and Physical Education-North Georgia College and State University NASM Certified Personal Trainer CPR and AED Certified Venice Nutrition Certified Nutrition Coach