Locksmithing/Sisco Protector Safe Lost Key

CakeElite wrote at 2010-06-18 00:07:40
To whom it may concern I also had the same question and I also have an old Sisco safe without a key.  I tried the link you have above and it doesn't work, is there another one, I'm needing to get  a key a.s.a.p my title of my car is in this safe.

Robert Tamborelli wrote at 2010-08-03 19:14:19
I have an old sisco

gun safe.i forgot the numbers to the combonation.modle1071. and a key.can you please give me the combonation.

lobx420 wrote at 2012-12-11 14:37:16
I called customer service at Honeywell for the same issue with a Sisco Protector 1072A and the employee said that they do NOT haves accesskeys for the older models. The only option in the issue is to go to a locksmith and have it drilled open.

Tim Applegarth wrote at 2013-02-25 23:11:39
Honeywell no longer has anything to do with Sisco safe company.  Sisco was bought out by "First Alert', but First Alert said they don't support old Sisco models. If your safe is locked and you have no key, the safe will have to be drilled.  They DO NOT have any key blanks for old Sisco safes, and you will "NOT" be able to find one at "ANY" lock shop.

Brisa wrote at 2015-10-11 17:23:54
The lock can be easily picked by using the cuticle tool on a nail clippers as a jiggle key.  Use it like it's name.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)