Locksmithing/herring hall marvin safe

Security Manager wrote at 2013-02-05 15:28:35
Jeremy,

The Factory combo is 50-25-50 or 25-50-25, that safe has been utilize, there are 3 ways to open it, 1. the factory settings. 2. Used the safe own model series default settings or what everyone calls the master combo, You can get this from the factory if you have the safe's serial numbers and you have to prove that you are not a criminal. It's a second combination attached to every series model of safes.(yes it's real# 3. Look at your lock, if it's a Sargent and Greenleft - call a locksmith.

Your safe is still being use today a tumbler lock. Price for replacement from a military surplus store online like: MOSLER safes range from $25.00 to $150.00

Go to youtube a lot of locksmith have uploaded videos on how to change locks.

The only time a locksmith will drill out your lock is if it's an electronic lock #no trigger mechanism inside the safe like a tumbler.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)