Locksmithing/Victor safe dial

Question
Is there someplace that has Victor safe dials for sale?

Answer
Fred,

Victor safes haven't been made for at least 55 plus years  (Victor Safe & Lock Company ended 1926, Victor Safe Company ended in 1956).   

Any dials which may be for sale would be used ones which were removed from donor safes going to the scrap yard.

As there is no aftermarket system for processing these older parts, you will simply have to contact numerous safe companies until you find someone with the parts you are looking for.   Generally most companies save these parts to work on safes in their shop, which means that unless you are a motivated buyer, they aren't going to take your request seriously and won't take the time to dig through their old parts.

Sorry, I don't mean to make this sound like a daunting task, but the reality is time is money and safe companies don't make enough money on used parts like this to make it a priority.

Good luck, I'm sure the parts our available, but you are going to have to make a number of phone calls and/or knock on a lot of safe company doors to find them.

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)