Locksmithing/diebold safe

Question
I have a huge safe in my house it is a spec UB1 y24 smna group U4 cat 12629 no combo where do I start???

Answer
Ryan,

where do you start what????

Your Diebold safe is a burglary resistive chest, with round doors, minimum thickness of the doors is 1-1/2" of steel, excluding the bolt work and lock.

The lock has the potential of 1,000,000 possible combinations.   if the safe is locked up you have two options, you can start dialing all of the possible combinatons until you find the correct one, or you can have a safe tech open the safe and recover the combination for you.

at 500 per day, every day, it will only take around 5.5 years to try them all.   It will cost you around $500 to $750 to have the safe opened.

Hope this gives you some idea of where to start.  if not I would be glad to answer your questions, but you will have to be more specific.

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)