Locksmithing/Old eastern research and engineering safe

Question
I found an old eastern research and engineering company wall safe in my closet.  I remember seeing this safe a long time ago and have the combinations written down (we found them hidden in a closet on the other side of the room).  I'm not sure if the combination are right but they are 20 95 40   The center number on the dial is 1623 have no clue on how to open it. Thanks Ryan

Answer
If it is a round door safe, it should have 3 wheels.

So you would dial it 3 times left to 20, 2 times right to 95, and then left to 40.

It should have 2 spring loaded bolts that retract automatically when you go to the last number.

It also might be Right Left Right.

So try it both ways.

Dan Terrigno
American Safe & Vault Service
Cleveland, Ohio

Locksmithing

Dan Terrigno