Locksmithing/PROTECTALL SAFE

Question
HI ANDY, I'M A FELLOW LOCKSMITH WORKING ON A PROTECTALL FIRE SAFE. NEED TO OPEN IT AND FIND (OR SET) A COMBINATION TO IT. IT MEASURES, 21 1/2" H X 16 1/2" W X 14" D. LOOKS LIKE AN S&G DIAL WITH A HANDLE TO THE LEFT OF IT POINTING ALSO TO THE LEFT. THE BEST INFORMATION THAT I WAS ABLE TO FIND ON IT WAS THE DRILL POINTS, BUT WHEN I WENT TO DRILL THOUGH IT, I CAME TO SOMETHING HARD, POSSIBLY HARD PLATE. THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THAT IS, THERE ISN'T SUPPOSE TO BE ANY IN THAT SAFE.
IF YOU CAN GIVE ME ANY OTHER IDEAS OF HOW TO GET INTO IT I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.

THANK YOU,
         MARK

p.s.
There is a #s-95340 right on top of the dial, but the age prohibits finding any info.

Answer
Mark,

Sorry but if you've read my previous postings, you would know that I do not give out any opening information other than possible dialing sequences for security and liability reasons.   This site is a general purpose forum with access to anyone and everyone.  There are secure sites like Clearstar which would be more appropriate for you to ask and receive questions and answers.

You have to understand that I have no way of telling who you are and/or your authorization to even work on the safe.

I would also recommend if you aren't a member of SAVTA or the National Safeman's Organization, that you join either one or both of these associations.   This would also give you a great source of information for your projects.

NOTE:   Membership in any of the above organizations WILL require proof that you are in the locksmithing or Safe Trade.

Sorry, that I can't be of more help, but I'm sure that you understand why.

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)