Locksmithing/Safety deposit boxes (600)

Question
A question was asked of you from a person who had 600+ safety deposit boxes they wanted to sell.  Please pass on our information to them as we would have an interest in all 600+ of them.  We can be reached at:

cell
office

Thank you.

Paul

Answer
Paul,

Sorry, but this web site blocks most addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.   I have no access to them and/or the people.   Other than simply answering  a question as I'm doing now.   The only personal contact that I have with any questioners is if they email me directly.  I have no control over this, it isn't my web site, I'm simply a volunteer here.

So I have no way of contacting the individual OR passing on your info.

My recommendation, if you need a large quantity of safe deposit boxes would be to contact some of the larger safe companies to see what they have available.  With lots of banks closing, we are always getting old nests in.   If we have too many in stock, we simply salvage what parts we might need and scrap the rest.

If you let me know what part of the country you are located in (zipcode), I can give you the names of some of the larger safe companies that can probably help you out.

Hope this helps,

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)